Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Tarmak007 completes one year of active blogging; limited updates on the blog till June-end

For regular updates, visit: https://www.facebook.com/Tarmak007

Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tarmak007 completes one year of active blogging; limited updates on the blog till June-end

Tarmak007 completes one year of active blogging today. It was on April 06 2010 that the blog really got active and ever since  there was no looking back.
With 350 visible followers and over 200 registered members in a year, the blog has matured as a responsible medium on defence and aerospace matters. Let's welcome Anuj Chauhan onboard Tarmak007, who has enrolled as  the 350th member. 
I am delighted to note that in all approved web-based blog rankings, Tarmak007 has steadily showed considerable growth and this is mainly due to your frequent visits. Also, I must thank the role played by BRites here.
I will always write straight and you can count on Tarmak007 for authentic stories. In the second year, I will launch some more interactive opportunities for visitors and members.
However, owing to my doctoral thesis work, I am forced to cut down on blogging for the next  2 months. Once the research work in done,  I might get back on a full-time assignment with a mainline media group in India. My current arrangement with Aviation Week Microsite is purely story-based.
Thank You for your continuous patronage and without You the blog would have bombed long time back. I am keen to hear from You and email your thoughts on Tarmak007 to anantha.ak@gmail.com.

For regular updates, visit: https://www.facebook.com/Tarmak007