Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Sukhoi man is HAL's interim chief; Nayak's extension dreams gone with the wind; Tyagi papers sprint at MoD

For regular updates, visit: https://www.facebook.com/Tarmak007

Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart Clipart

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sukhoi man is HAL's interim chief; Nayak's extension dreams gone with the wind; Tyagi papers sprint at MoD

I am onboard The New Indian Express, Bangalore
Dear friends: I have joined The New Indian Express, Bangalore Edition, as a Special Correspondent on October 20, 2011. I will be covering Defence, Aviation and Investigation beats. As a result, you will see Tarmak007 getting active more in the coming days. Keep me on your radar (anantha.ak@gmail.com) so that I can write on issues that need attention. I shall continue to write straight. Thank You for all the support, so far. After all, without you, what's Tarmak007?

For regular updates, visit: https://www.facebook.com/Tarmak007